jsharr over or under tranny thread

jsharr

4 minutes ago, jsharr said:

jsharr over or under tranny thread

Well, you have all the kids you need, so I say "yes, get the tranny surgery done ASAP!".  

Why put off what clearly will be a new opportunity for you? 

BTW, what's the feminine for of "jsharr"? "Jsharon"? Or maybe "jcharlotte"?

• Heart 1

Re., the tranny question: Well, going from a woman to a man is easier to do since sucking out half the brain is easier than doubling the capacity. Even when doubled, the system is like putting a 454 in a Pinto, yeah it can be done but it's really hard on the rest of the components.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

48 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

47 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

39 minutes ago, jsharr said:

If you make multiple guesses, I will use your first guess.

Got you down for 18 @Kzoo

2 minutes ago, Scrapr said:

You need to go high. The first & second fix won't work. The replacement tranny will be on back order. Then the only mechanic that can install will be off on family leave. 

I have experience in truck repair

Damnit! Scrapr is wise. I didn't take all that into consideration. sigh...

• Heart 1

...I'm glad you started this thread.  I always wanted to start a thread speculating on whether @jsharr was a tranny, but I could never figure out a way to phrase it so it did not seem crass. 

In the 60's and maybe the very early 70's, Chrysler was an excellent car manufacturer.  They pioneered stuff like line boring cylinder heads...stuff like that. With a couple of screwdrivers, a socket set with some extensions, and minimal knowledge, you could keep a '67 Dodge Dart with the 225 slant six engine and a standard transmission going for longer than it took for the floorboards to rust out.

19 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

...I'm glad you started this thread.  I always wanted to start a thread speculating on whether @jsharr was a tranny, but I could never figure out a way to phrase it so it did not seem crass. 

In the 60's and maybe the very early 70's, Chrysler was an excellent car manufacturer.  They pioneered stuff like line boring cylinder heads...stuff like that. With a couple of screwdrivers, a socket set with some extensions, and minimal knowledge, you could keep a '67 Dodge Dart with the 225 slant six engine and a standard transmission going for longer than it took for the floorboards to rust out.

8 months is not that long.

19 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

you need to make a parody, not post that crap in here, you dolt.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Kzoo said:

Sorry, that number is already taken.

Really?  Full disclosure, too many posts for me to read them all.  Read the first few then skipped to the bottom.  Welcome to the "SQUIRREL" world I live in.

We'll split the winnings.  You can have the money, I'll take the beer cozy

Just now, Zephyr said:

Really?  Full disclosure, too many posts for me to read them all.  Read the first few then skipped to the bottom.  Welcome to the "SQUIRREL" world I live in.

We'll split the winnings.  You can have the money, I'll take the beer cozy

Done.  It's $5.00 USD.  You couldn't use it anyway.  That's like 1.03 CN.