jsharr over or under tranny thread

jsharr

51 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I am a post count whore and people do seem to love jsharr tranny stories.

...I'm only here for the fashion lingerie and gown photos, and advice. :flirtyeyess: When do we get to that part ? 

Or was the "coozie" pretty much it ?  Not sure I can pull off "the look" with just a "coozie". :( 

Just now, jsharr said:

You are a wise man.  Nothing in Texas but steers......

My wife is from Florida, I try not to hold it against her. So I have to take her there, and I've long wanted to do a culinary road trip across the South. I have a friend in New Mex we haven't seen for a decade, and we said we'd drop by. And I'd like to go back to Vegas one last time, just for a couple of days, I don't gamble, a show and a few good meals is enough for me.

But other than that, the places you guys live.... why?

3 minutes ago, late said:

My wife is from Florida, I try not to hold it against her. So I have to take her there, and I've long wanted to do a culinary road trip across the South. I have a friend in New Mex we haven't seen for a decade, and we said we'd drop by. And I'd like to go back to Vegas one last time, just for a couple of days, I don't gamble, a show and a few good meals is enough for me.

But other than that, the places you guys live.... why?

Comfort?  Familiarity?  Dallas is home to me.  It is where I was born and raised.  Travelling to see other places is nice, but this is home.    My family is here, my friends are here, my roots are here.

4 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Comfort?  Familiarity?  Dallas is home to me.  It is where I was born and raised.  Travelling to see other places is nice, but this is home.    My family is here, my friends are here, my roots are here.

That's pretty much why we haven't retired somewhere warmer. We have her sis, or my sis, over here regularly after surgery or something. They both depend on us for this or that. This is literally the only place I've ever lived than I actually liked living in. All the houses are a couple hundred feet away, I have an acre, it's a quiet street in of the safest neighborhoods in one of the safest states.

But should I win the lottery, it's a mansion with hot and cold running blondes..

20 minutes ago, late said:

That's pretty much why we haven't retired somewhere warmer. We have her sis, or my sis, over here regularly after surgery or something. They both depend on us for this or that. This is literally the only place I've ever lived than I actually liked living in. All the houses are a couple hundred feet away, I have an acre, it's a quiet street in of the safest neighborhoods in one of the safest states.

But should I win the lottery, it's a mansion with hot and cold running blondes..

I do not think I would change that much if I won the lottery, pay off the house, do a few major updates to plumbing and baths and insulation.  Resign and find a job I love.  Buy a racing sailboat and put it on one of the local lakes.  $200k would handle all that and the rest would be invested.  

• Heart 1

8 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

...it's obvious that @Kzoo  will win this prize by cheating.  Which is OK with me.

Can we start a new contest pool based on how many times you'll need to take the car back to get the radio software updated properly.....I'd like four in the pool please. :) 

I still have not gotten a call that it is ready.....

Randomguys guess of 'nose hair'  may just win after all.

38 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

...it's obvious that @Kzoo  will win this prize by cheating.  Which is OK with me.

Can we start a new contest pool based on how many times you'll need to take the car back to get the radio software updated properly.....I'd like four in the pool please. :) 

Hahahaha....counting yer chikens before they are delivered. I'm holding on 42...

*ECU files have not been developed yet

*service manager out sick...can't close it out

*service manager went to Mexico on a bender...back "soon"

*tech forgot to put in a critical part...ships in 2 weeks

*etc

I am over a week on getting a payoff amount and procedure on paying off our mortgage...i also have it at 42

• Haha 1

So I just got the Chrysler back.  Drives awesome.  No charge for anything, including the updates on the infotainment system firmware.

All I need to know now is where to send Dottie's loot.

Date taken in to shop 4/16/2019                              
Todays date   4/26/2019                              
Number of Days in shop 10                              
user real guess cheating guesses
Dotie 15                                
kzoo 19 18 21 17 20 22 16 24 28 17 29 30 45 46 43 17  
Zephyr 19                                
dennis 19.1 18.1 21.1 17.1 20.1 22.1 16.1 24.1 28.1 17.1 29.1 30.1 45.1 46.1 43.1 17.1  
petiepedal 22.5                                
smudge 23                                
Jerry STL 27                                
airehead 32                                
maddmaxx 41                                
Scrapr 42                                
Randomguy  121                                
2Far                                
Randomguy     '  nose hair '                                
  • Awesome 1

Just now, Dottie said:

Please donate a percentage of it to RG's coffee fund -- and a part to his booze fund.

Thanks.

Get me an address for that bastard and I will send all your loot to him.

But you and I both know he is just going to leave it on some form of public transport.

• Heart 1

24 minutes ago, jsharr said:

All I need to know now is where to send Dottie's loot.

None of that crap.  You know full well I picked 10.

And I have already told you the swag goes to @Zephyr and you get the $5 of royalty rights to BMBM.

• Kzoo
  • The Help
  • 32,505 posts

• Heart 1

56 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

None of that crap.  You know full well I picked 10.

And I have already told you the swag goes to @Zephyr and you get the $5 of royalty rights to BMBM.

• Kzoo
  • The Help
  • 32,505 posts

Get me an address for Zephyr then and tell RG why he got screwed