What has happened to Cheese?

Road Runner

The real Cheese was fun.  A laugh a minute.  This imposter who is now posting under his name is a poor replacement for the real thing.  I suspect that it is @Square Wheels posting as Cheese.  He is surprisingly good at copying various people's online personalities.  Of course, this copy is not good: it is sad and degrading to the memory of @AirwickWithCheese.  

If the real Cheese is still alive and coherent and is able to read this, please send me some sort of communication ASAP.  I will do my best to help you return to the forum and be the shining light that you have always been for the bored and downtrodden.  OTOH, if SW has killed you, please disregard this message. 

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

The real Cheese was fun.  A laugh a minute.  This imposter who is now posting under his name is a poor replacement for the real thing.  I suspect that it is @Square Wheels posting as Cheese.  He is surprisingly good at copying various people's online personalities.  Of course, this copy is not good: it is sad and degrading to the memory of @AirwickWithCheese.  

If the real Cheese is still alive and coherent and is able to read this, please send me some sort of communication ASAP.  I will do my best to help you return to the forum and be the shining light that you have always been for the bored and downtrodden.  OTOH, if SW has killed you, please disregard this message. 

Am I really that far off my game?  :(

I just had to fork over $ for a new starter on the 1991 cabriolet.   :(

• Sad 1

Just now, AirwickWithCheese said:

Am I really that far off my game?  :(

I just had to fork over $ for a new starter on the 1991 cabriolet.   :(

Maybe wheels has him locked in the basement, chained to the next support  post over from Redfaced Walrus, and he forces them to watch him ride his bike on the rollers

• Heart 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

Maybe wheels has him locked in the basement, chained to the next support  post over from Redfaced Walrus, and he forces them to watch him ride his bike on the rollers

..I should think he would be happier were he chained up next to @Redfacedwalrus . I'm sensing some depression that probably is a direct result of realizing that as a sugar addict, he will need to forego the white death poison of refined sugar and the hellish concoction known as high fructose corn syrup for the rest of his life.  

• Heart 2

Probably the same thing that happened to @Mr. Silly.  You reach forum top fan status and some big conglomerate comes along waving a box of Moon Pies and a case of Cheer Wine and you sell your soul for the lifted skirt and perfumed inner thigh of some corporate social media influencer.     I bet he just gave them his log in credentials and took the loot and ran.  Who can blame him really?  We did not appreciate him.  He is better off without us.

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

I will listen to criticism from the Great RR but not the crazy Kzoo.  

I'm having a real hard time with this comment, Cheese.  I'm one of the nicest guys I know.  Please consider my feelings before any further posting.

• Heart 2

33 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

...loafers with socks or without ? Think carefully before you answer.

Both.   

@Kzoo, I'm going to ask that you be removed as a Mod. You are not impartial. You ignored post #14 but gave a like to post #15. 

You are shameless.      :(

• Heart 1