What is "We got some rain last night?"

jsharr

I walked to the master bath last night to relieve myself before overtime started in the Sharks / Knights game.  Found about 1/4"  of water creeping into the room.    Grabbed the shop vac and a big fan and got the water swept up and a fan drying the floor in short order and stayed up until the storms passed through around 3 AM.   We got around 5" in a 6 hour window I would bet.  Floors were dry at 6 am

Here is what a local park looks like today.  

Image may contain: outdoor, text and nature

• Heart 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, jsharr said:

I walked to the master bath last night to relieve myself before overtime started in the Sharks / Knights game.  Found about 1/4"  of water creeping into the room.    Grabbed the shop vac and a big fan and got the water swept up and a fan drying the floor in short order and stayed up until the storms passed through around 3 AM.   We got around 5" in a 6 hour window I would bet.  Floors were dry at 6 am

Here is what a local park looks like today.  

Image may contain: outdoor, text and nature

I call BS... you have to be a woman! Everyone knows that guys piss outside in the backyard 

19 minutes ago, KrAzY said:

I call BS... you have to be a woman! Everyone knows that guys piss outside in the backyard 

Not when it is pissing down buckets of rain.  I did consider opening the garage door and pissing down the drive while I was gettting the wet dry vac and the fan.

1 hour ago, jsharr said:

Not when it is pissing down buckets of rain.  I did consider opening the garage door and pissing down the drive while I was gettting the wet dry vac and the fan.

Glad you didn't.. you could have almost sucked up your wanker by accident. 

Granted the swelling would have impressed the wife, but you would not like the pain.