I think I found ChrisL's babysitting neighbor or 12strings waitress

jsharr

4 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

Very nice.  I wiminz with a little ink.  But I also like wiminz with no ink. 

If it’s done well it doesn’t bother me. Its the poorly executed drunken tats that I don’t care for.

The ink in the young lady above wouldn’t bother me if I was a young single dude.

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

If it’s done well it doesn’t bother me. Its the poorly executed drunken tats that I don’t care for.

The ink in the young lady above wouldn’t bother me if I was a young single dude.

Tattoos are easy to get past if just interested in one thing and the woman is physically attractive.

But, man, it's a trainwreck on so many other levels. 

Still, your body, your choice.

• Heart 1

9 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Yeah, far to much for my taste.  A little something of meaning I get, but not an ink fan.

I had a vendor I purchased items off of regularly and she was a Rockabilly model on the side.  Had a bunch of ink but IMHO was still really attractive ink & all. 

I forget her name now and she had a different professional name but I bet her pictures are all over the net.  She did a lot of classic car shoots.