In deference to my good friend, AWWC, I am not going to post about James and his shenanigans anymore

Road Runner

1 minute ago, James said:

Actually, I think he is eventually going to run out of family and friends to put on his Final Jeopardy question, which may, in turn, cause him to lose all interest and just walk off the show.  

Right.  Just walk away.  When he leaves it will be a big flame out.  

1 hour ago, maddmaxx said:

I had no idea he was such a "thing".  How did this start?

Well I guess you could say it started when Cheese got less attention here on Da Forum than James Da Winner.  Cheese grew increasingly frustrated as James won bigger and more.  RR started continued to post more about James than The HeadCheese and it just got to be too much.  So Cheese took his parasol and went home until James gets clobbered by a 3rd grade teacher from Dubuque. 

• Heart 1

Even though James is a brilliant Jeopardy player and a fascinating person to discuss, I won't do it anymore if it makes Cheese unhappy.  

But it is hard to imagine staying quiet for very long.  What if James wins a 100 games or he so dominates the game that the audience gets bored and stops watching?  

Also, I think all this notoriety may lead to even bigger things for James.  After his overwhelming success on Jeopardy, he might become a national celebrity of sorts.  How can we be expected to never discuss him again?

Maybe we need a separate James forum.   :)  

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Road Runner said:

I won't be able to see Jeopardy tonight.  The local ABC affiliate that normally broadcasts it will be carrying the NFL Draft show.  They plan to rebroadcast it at 2 AM Saturday morning.  :(

Anyone have an update on tonight’s contest?

1 hour ago, Road Runner said:

For the first time, the King missed landing on any of the Daily Doubles.  As a result, his winnings were a paltry $49,600.  :(

Final Jeopardy was ridiculously easy, yet Robin and Tyler both missed it.   

Maybe if we were talking aboot this, we would suspect that the show is stacking the decks with Morans. :(