Road Runner, ?!!!

jsharr

No.  I'm not allowed to discuss that guy (James) who may be the greatest player ever.  His brain is like a computer, a computer with a huge memory and an unbelievably quick access. 

Although he has won only 15 games so far, I am beginning to wonder if he can be beaten by a mere mortal.  He may destroy the game or bring it vast new levels of popularity.  Who knows? 

But I can't talk about it.  I promised Cheese I would not discuss it any more.   

1 minute ago, Road Runner said:

No.  I'm not allowed to discuss that guy (James) that may be the greatest player ever.  His brain is like a computer, a computer with a huge memory and an unbelievably quick access. 

Although he has won only 15 games so far, I am beginning to wonder if he can be beaten by a mere mortal.  He may destroy the game or bring it vast new levels of popularity.  Who knows? 

But I can't talk about it.  I promised Cheese I would not discuss it any more.   

Can you not discuss the amount of money he has won?  Also do not discuss if he will bankrupt the game or if Jeopardy has insurance to pay for things like this.

1 hour ago, jsharr said:

Can you not discuss the amount of money he has won?  Also do not discuss if he will bankrupt the game or if Jeopardy has insurance to pay for things like this.

If I could, but I won't, I would post these mind blowing statistics:

James Holzhauer, statistics to date:
535 correct, 19 incorrect
34/37 on Daily Doubles (Net Earned: $338,587)
14/15 in Final Jeopardy

All-Time Regular Play Winnings List:
1. Ken Jennings, $2,520,700  (75 games)
2. James Holzhauer, $1,135,175  (15 games)
3. David Madden, $430,400
4. Julia Collins, $428,100
5. Matt Jackson, $411,612