Good Morning Square People

Kzoo

Morning. Just got in as I had a dentist appointment this morning. The hygienist never quit yapping the whole time she was cleaning my teeth.....my ears hurt.

Yeah, I always wonder if they can concentrate properly on what they are doing when they are talking a mile a minute.

The dentist I used to go to liked to ask me questions while he had his tools and other dental paraphenalia in my mouth.  I think he thought it was funny when the patient couldn't answer.   :angry:  

• Heart 1

Working on numbers for a new project.  Brain hurts.  Have a scout meeting tonight.  Want to go ride my bike or hit the gym.  Have to skip gym today.  Will do something after scout meeting, but when I work out or ride at night, I have a hard time falling asleep.  

Working on numbers for a new project.  Brain hurts.  Have a scout meeting tonight.  Want to go ride my bike or hit the gym.  Have to skip gym today.  Will do something after scout meeting, but when I work out or ride at night, I have a hard time falling asleep.  

Just the opposite for me.  Once I take a bath and cool down, I sleep like a baby after a hard ride or workout.