The Last Weekend in April...plans?

petitepedal

Mine started tonight..took tomorrow off..going to an eye glass thing to pick out new frames tomorrow..Some big "vendor" event...I had talked to my sister about going to lunch (conversation last weekend) but she "forgot" and would rather go to the dog park...so "f" her... I don't need to get together with her..(I get tired of trying to be a good sibling)...I plan to by some tea..maybe Earl Grey so I can do a milk and Sugar thing on Saturday when Rain & SNOW are in the forecast :angry:  Cooking shows...a little cleaning and laundry and meal planning..Workout on Sunday after church..

Thought of a car wash and putting my bike rack on...I think I need to lube the hitch..any suggestions on what kind of oil or grease or whatever for the hitch and rack????

• Heart 2

1 hour ago, maddmaxx said:

Does anyone know how to build an ark?  I'm sick of rain and more rain.

I Noah guy.....

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, groupw said:

Date night tonight. Work tomorrow. Had hope to see Avengers tonight, but all showtimes I can see are all sold out. Going tomorrow instead. Photoshoot on Sunday. Weather is supposed to be very windy. 

Retirement is good. Morning tickets to an 11:30 showing are reserved for IMAX seating. The rest of the family took the day off to go too.  This will require a nice lunch out after the movie.  Oldest son saw it tuesday in China as the release was a few days earlier there.

• Heart 1

I’m trying to stock up on groceries to get me through a week. The doctor doesn’t want me driving for five days. It’s hard to guess how much I’ll feel like cooking but I have to cook for my wife.

on Sunday owl be working with my buddy Zane again. I told his mom I’ll have to let her know when I’m ready to deal with him again. If I could be sure he wasn’t going to have another meltdown I wouldn’t have to take any time off but he is still unpredictable. He has been perfect the last couple weeks. Last Sunday Liam the forth grade high function Autism boy I sometimes have worked with had a big meltdown and had to be carried out. 

• Heart 1

Been away all week unplanned so will end up doing all the stuff around the house I wanted to do this week.  My son turns 24 Sunday and he is back from school for a week so we will do dinner and a cake for him.  Other than that, chill and get re-introduced to my wife

• Heart 1

I'm going to be working on all the roots and other junk that's along the bottom of my chain link fence.  I'm going to have 160 feet of it replaced with a 4' high fence and two gates.  At my age, I think I'll stick with chain link fence.  Yesterday, my next-door neighbor - who had about 100 feet of her's replaced, said it cost around $2000 installed.  So I'm figuring around $3000.

nothing planned tonight.  No idea how THAT happened!  Bunch of bike work tomorrow, other tasks around the house.  Birthday Dinner for the BiL.  Sunday, 2 Masses, maybe plant more veggies, tear out 2 trees and move 2 bushes.  Sometime in there I have to do some repairs on a friend's house.