Taylor Swift isn't extremely bad to look at

Road Runner

1 hour ago, late said:

You wouldn't kick her out of bed because of it.

No, but she would write a song about it.

She's turned into a freaking nut job, that's her biggest problem.  Used to respect her, then as she got older it became clear she had really good handlers early on directing her and as she got older, she started going out on her own more and listening to them less.

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, Indy said:

No, but she would write a song about it.

She's turned into a freaking nut job, that's her biggest problem.  Used to respect her, then as she got older it became clear she had really good handlers early on directing her and as she got older, she started going out on her own more and listening to them less.

I don't see the point of listening to her at all.

Just as an aside, I thought for a couple years her Lebowski homage was her telling the world she was gay.

41 minutes ago, late said:

I don't see the point of listening to her at all.

Just as an aside, I thought for a couple years her Lebowski homage was her telling the world she was gay.

Early in her country days, I'd listen to a song on the radio, but was generally to young of subjected songs for my taste.  Once she's gone pop, I completely don't listen too and even the few songs she's written for current country groups I've found to be a real turn off and turn the station as the tend to focus on bashing males, just like all of her music.  It seems everything with her is focused on being someone else's fault, usually a male's fault.  She's helping to feed a generation that thinks that way and devoid of any personal responsibility.

Also, I generally prefer my music fun, light and upbeat.  Occasionally a more serious and mellow song will catch my attention, but generally I want to jam out when listening to music.

• Heart 1