YIB

Parr8hed

35 minutes ago, Indy said:

Yeah, saw your listing for the Dakar, and definitely to small for me or I'd been trying to figure out how to get a hold of it.

I thought about you, but I know that you are taller than me so def would not work. 

1 minute ago, Parr8hed said:

I thought about you, but I know that you are taller than me so def would not work. 

Yeah, which is why I'm actually surprised the medium was to small for you.  You must be right there on the border then between sizes, where it depends on brand.

4 minutes ago, Indy said:

Yeah, which is why I'm actually surprised the medium was to small for you.  You must be right there on the border then between sizes, where it depends on brand.

Right.  I was as well.  I ride a 54-56 roadie.  But I felt really cramped up on the Dakar.  The seat post was all the way out.  It just felt small on me.  This new one is a Large. 

22 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Em not interested in a kick around MTB? I couldn’t get my son to ride so unloaded my previous MTB.

No.  She has a really nice little trek flat bar roadie.  It's perfect for her but she doesn't want to do trails.