Fierce Bitch Friday!!

petitepedal

If I want this trend to continue...I will have to order more Snarky Tea...I use 2 bags in my pot!!

My meditation practice (and oh it is practice) was interrupted  by a squirrel running loudly across my deck..I looked up...and then there was "something" on my table..and I kept going back to that something..was worried it was a dead bird or something...NO the damn rodent  dropped a piece of hamburger bun on my table!!

I am checking things out here and having tea...and then I am off to run errands and enjoy the day before crappy weather moves in.

• Heart 2

@Longjohn How about lasagna too? or Mexicorn Lasagna.... or baked ziti..all will freeze well (I just finished the mexicorn lasagna I made..and have one more container of lasagna in the freezer)..Also the Sweet Potato shepherd pie (ground turkey, spinach, mushrooms topped with sweet potato) is a great recipe for the freezer!  Good luck LJ keeping you and Esther in my prayers!

• Awesome 1

My surgeon explained all the things that could go wrong but he said not to worry, he can deal with anything that comes up. I never had a surgeon warn me about possible problems before. Maybe he has had all these things go wrong so he figured he better warn me. I trust my PCP and she is the one that set this up.

3 hours ago, petitepedal said:

If I want this trend to continue...I will have to order more Snarky Tea...I use 2 bags in my pot!!

My meditation practice (and oh it is practice) was interrupted  by a squirrel running loudly across my deck..I looked up...and then there was "something" on my table..and I kept going back to that something..was worried it was a dead bird or something...NO the damn rodent  dropped a piece of hamburger bun on my table!!

I am checking things out here and having tea...and then I am off to run errands and enjoy the day before crappy weather moves in.

Sounds to me like you need a Snickers bar.

LOL he thinks I rock...seriously..he has suggested me as inspiration for some of his student groups that complain about it being "too hard"...and they are doing less than me...It would be interesting to see how I would do on the GAP and  C & O..I have no clue if I am faster...but I KNOW I am stronger!!

• Heart 3

9 hours ago, Longjohn said:

My surgeon explained all the things that could go wrong but he said not to worry, he can deal with anything that comes up. I never had a surgeon warn me about possible problems before. Maybe he has had all these things go wrong so he figured he better warn me. I trust my PCP and she is the one that set this up.

Yup - the normal MO is to give you all that great news right before they knock you oot!

• Haha 1