This center....

Parr8hed

has some patients that are a little "challenged".

One lady quit taking her anti-hypertensives because she heart that they cause cancer.  BUT SHE STILL SMOKES.  She came in at 201/109 today.  Don't want to get cancer, but a stroke is OK?

Another lady says that her blood pressure was low.  She is a diabetic.  She is on fluid restrictions.  But last night she drank a 2 liter of mountain dew to get her pressure up.  Now she is hyperglycemic, hypertensive and fluid overloaded. 

I am having a hard time finding "it" today. 

27 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

One lady quit taking her anti-hypertensives because she heart that they cause cancer.  BUT SHE STILL SMOKES.  She came in at 201/109 today.  Don't want to get cancer, but a stroke is OK?

Another lady says that her blood pressure was low.  She is a diabetic.  She is on fluid restrictions.  But last night she drank a 2 liter of mountain dew to get her pressure up.  Now she is hyperglycemic, hypertensive and fluid overloaded. 

You can't spell "dumbshit" without "it"

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

That's why people go to dialysis.

I love the claim that smoking somehow is preventing them from getting cancer. They believe that so many people quit smoking AND THEN develop cancer that they feel it's protective.

13 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

That's why people go to dialysis.

I love the claim that smoking somehow is preventing them from getting cancer. They believe that so many people quit smoking AND THEN develop cancer that they feel it's protective.

Right?  This lady knew people on losartan that had gotten the cancer.  I guess she didn't know anyone that smoked that had gotten the cancer.