Pot # 2

petitepedal

I have had breakfast..finished up the english muffin from the freezer and the last of the Easter ham (mind you I purchased 5 slices..a tad thicker from the deli as my "Ham"...2 pieces went in the quiche I made for church) :whistle:  Watching one of my bunnies eat breakfast..and listening to the cooking shows..gloomy, but no rain yet...Gonna sip pot #2...and OMG maybe have a 9AM nap...however that is still an hour away :D

• Heart 1

I just started in on my second pot, green tea. The quality of the stuff has dropped a bit, in my last bag. So.. I'm looking for good green tea again.

One thing I could do, is I have a couple tins of matcha, I could brew the green tea at half strength, and then add just a smidgen of matcha.

Today is an arm day. I think it's prob the rainy gloomy character of the day, but I am slow getting up to speed here.

12 hours ago, smudge said:

Sounds like a good plan, PP.  :)

i cut up some leftover sweet potato fries for a bunny in our yard and included some sunflower seeds. The bugger ignored them! Then a gull found them and ate them up. sigh....

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry, but I laughed. :(

• Heart 1

13 hours ago, late said:

I just started in on my second pot, green tea. The quality of the stuff has dropped a bit, in my last bag. So.. I'm looking for good green tea again.

One thing I could do, is I have a couple tins of matcha, I could brew the green tea at half strength, and then add just a smidgen of matcha.

Today is an arm day. I think it's prob the rainy gloomy character of the day, but I am slow getting up to speed here.

FWIW, I like Stash green tea. Is that ok green tea? Or is it junkie? I don't know much about tea.

• Heart 1

24 minutes ago, smudge said:

FWIW, I like Stash green tea. Is that ok green tea? Or is it junkie? I don't know much about tea.

Stash has several green teas. I liked Fusion. Good green tea is usually expensive, but that depends a lot of what you think is good. At this point I'd usually mention the tea I drink, but the quality of the tea has dropped a notch in my latest bag. Stash makes a sampler that has 10 teas, one bag of each, and includes Fusion.

Stash is not a bad tea company, but there are other, better, choices. Wish I knew what they were, I'm no expert with green, and I'm too cheap to spend a ton of money on the stuff.

Long time ago, I used to drink Melon Seed tea, but the price went through the roof. I haven't tried this one, and there are other, cheaper ones, but I didn't like the cheaper one I tried, and it wasn't cheap.

https://teatrekker.com/product/lu-an-melon-seeds/

• Heart 1