Need leg day

late

I have graduated from PT. So I am using some of what I learned there, but I did fewer exercises, but harder, today. I have been adding in some other stuff, but that's not an option now.

I do a variation on the plank, I turned it onto a resistive exercise. You get in the plank position, lower your midsection to the mattress, and then back up. At the top of the movement you push up with your shoulders (the motion would lift something over your head, if you were standing).

Anyway, makes me nervous, I make a lot of scheduling mistakes.

Thinking about going back to the gym. I like gyms, but the one I went to for decades changed hands, and it's just not the same.

I shouldn't kick, it's been a few years since I got this far. But you know how it is, you get a taste, you want more.

A lot more.

30 minutes ago, late said:

....................................................Snip................

Thinking about going back to the gym. I like gyms, but the one I went to for decades changed hands, and it's just not the same.

I shouldn't kick, it's been a few years since I got this far. But you know how it is, you get a taste, you want more.

A lot more.

God but that so true.

I've kept it pretty quiet but I've been working hard on my finger flick for changing pages on my Kindle and at last I think it's paying off.....oh yes indeedy. It's not been easy what with all the breaks needed to sip my G&T's but I did persevere and now the results are there for all to see........blood, sweat and tears it's true but worth it.....dear me yes.