Monday, I am going to my favourite museum..

Wilbur

35 minutes ago, wilbur said:

No, I really enjoy the Natural History and Aboriginal (First Nations) exhibits. 

We've been in that museum twice over the past 20 years. They have retrofitted that museum within the last 5-10 yrs. in a major way.  It showcases the nautical history of Canada on the Pacific coast.....and also the involvement of the Canadian Pacific Railway (Canada's lst transcontinental railway since mid 1800's) in the transpacific shipping and passenger travel, for a few decades.

Not related to this museum, is this B.C. magazine with international coverage on Coastal sciences.  https://www.hakaimagazine.com/    I know someone at work whose sister is a marine biologist for federal dept. of fisheries and oceans. She has lived and worked in Haida Gwai for past 25 yrs.  (an island that's rainy, a lot of temperate rainforest areas, etc.)   Dearie and I were talking in general way about that area.  She has her parents' house which she is renting …  

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, wilbur said:

Wow! I shall do that!  Thanks. 

1 hour ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Wow - I am sorry I missed that in all my Phoenix visits!

If either of you come into town,  let me know. I can take one other person in for free.