YIAB

team scooter

Yesterday I almost bought a new motorcycle. I don't need it. I don't ride my current motorcycles much. But my reasoning is this one will be better suited for what I want a motorcycle for and I could sell my other motorcycles and just have one. At least that's what I'm telling the Mrs...  Anyway, smaller vintage UJM type bikes are all the rage these days.  That and I would look awesome riding it with a retro helmet/leather jacket. ;)

Just need to work on the number$ with the dealer. :unsure:

genuine.png

• Heart 1

15 minutes ago, Airehead said:

When do you bring it home?

Still in price negotiations on the trade etc. Maybe next week, maybe not until I sell my old one. Maybe never if I keep getting "the look" from Mrs... :( 

Anyone interested in a pristine, Candy Red, groovy little motorbike?. ;)

IMG_20150808_132356_310[220].jpg

20190428_111129[222].jpg

• Heart 1

13 minutes ago, team scooter said:

Still in price negotiations on the trade etc. Maybe next week, maybe not until I sell my old one. Maybe never if I keep getting "the look" from Mrs... :( 

Anyone interested in a pristine, Candy Red, groovy little motorbike?. ;)

IMG_20150808_132356_310[220].jpg

20190428_111129[222].jpg

The look and disdain will last much less than the joy of the new motorcycle!  I rolled the dice on my Anthem with the missus and yeah she was pissed for a couple of days but got over it.

• Heart 1

"Before Gilmore was executed in 1977 by a firing squad, he uttered the words “Let’s Do It,’’ according to The New York Times. Dan Wieden, an advertising executive, has been credited for the slight tweaking of Gilmore’s final words – from “Let’s Do It’’ to “Just Do It’’ – and giving birth to Nike’s slogan."