You bastards can never even hope to look this good when you are 65 years old!

Road Runner

8 minutes ago, onbike1939 said:

Commiserations.........someone of your advanced age should know better than parade in budgie smugglers.........I'm going to try very hard to forget I ever saw this.

I have a fiver that says you will be down at the pet store on the High Street buying a nice pair of budgies before the week is out.

I couldn't afford her facelift surgeons and makeup artists at 65, either!

But it does look like the corners of Kathie Lee's eyes are migrating toward her ears as they stretch the skin. She looks different than when she was younger.

The faces that look perpetually youthful and non-changing to me are Cindy Crawford and Marie Osmond.

No wonder they're the front-women and pitch-women for anti-aging and fitness and weight control stuff.

42 minutes ago, MickinMD said:

I couldn't afford her facelift surgeons and makeup artists at 65, either!

But it does look like the corners of Kathie Lee's eyes are migrating toward her ears as they stretch the skin. She looks different than when she was younger.

The faces that look perpetually youthful and non-changing to me are Cindy Crawford and Marie Osmond.

No wonder they're the front-women and pitch-women for anti-aging and fitness and weight control stuff.

Marie Osmond before and after nose job

I'm waiting for male examples of facial surgerical uplifts, etc. Too bad Marie Osmond caved in to anti-aging surgical methods/botox.  It sends chills down my spine. 

I can't imagine feeling impeded in the facial structure when smiling, when there's botox plumping certain areas of face.

18 minutes ago, shootingstar said:

I'm waiting for male examples of facial surgerical uplifts, etc. Too bad Marie Osmond caved in to anti-aging surgical methods/botox.  It sends chills down my spine. 

I can't imagine feeling impeded in the facial structure when smiling, when there's botox plumping certain areas of face.

Image result for mickey rourke before and after

Image result for carrot top before and after

Image result for male star before and after plastic surgery

Image result for bad male plastic surgery before and after

• Heart 1