OMG...Saturday is May the Fourth be With You!!! Do you have plans?

petitepedal

And also with you.

Sunday is my club's annul ride/event. I'm working it, so I need to be at the park at 6 AM :wacko: Saturday I'm not sure. Maybe ride and get to bed early.  Organizing a ride is a lot of chaos. Especially during the last month with numerous emails, texts, phone calls.  Good thing there are a lot of peeps in the club who volunteer for this shit :D

Working Saturday. We do a thing called I Love My Park Day. Volunteers come out to do trail work type stuff. We will be doing brushing and water bar construction.

• Heart 1

Friday night will be a high school graduation reception for a friend's son. Saturday we will go to Lincoln to have lunch with my brother and his family as one of his sons graduates from UNL. Maybe go to the runner's expo for the Lincoln Marathon the next day to see if any friends are around. Sunday I may get the road bike out for the first time since my crash and maybe go to the brewery for Cinco de Mayo after.  I rode the commuter in to work this morning! Wrists and right palm are tender over bumps! 

• Sad 1

Surprise bday party for my SIL Sat.  I heard him bitching to my daughter the other day about going to My nieces 3 YO daughters gymnastics. One he doesn’t want to go and I don’t blame him, but two he wants to do something fun on his bday weekend.  Daughter, Nope, going to Olivia’s gymnastics...  Well gotta get him out of the house some how...

I’m turning the corner on my latest illness so hopefully will be well enough to ride Sunday.

• Heart 1

It's the annual Tour de Stooges bike ride that's has a Three Stooges theme. For example the Moe Metric is one of the routes. There's a lunch afterwards with Three Stooges films being shown. However the forecast is for heavy rain that morning.

Sunday WoJSTL has a 5K then we are going on the inaugural ride of our new tandem. I'll send photos from the hospital, divorce court, or both!

• Heart 1

The rain in Maine is a ceaseless pain.

But Sat is supposed to be nice, so bike ride. I have two Around the Block rides, this will be the longer one, about 10 miles, and hillier than anything we've done so far this year.

• Heart 3

On 5/2/2019 at 7:06 AM, BuffJim said:

Will be in Chicago Saturday, leaving Sunday morning. Saturday’s our museum day, and would like to find a sports bar to watch the Derby. The smart money ? is on Maximum Security. 

The smart money ? is on Maximum Security.