Sorry, I can't talk today

SuzieQ

Why are you so busy?  What are you doing?

couch

I'm trying to get the June newsletter written which should have gone out 4 days ago.  I am overwhelmed and very easily distracted lately..... must be too much vata

Okay, I'll help distract you from your work this morning.

What is 'vata'?  

<Keeping my fingers crossed, boys>

Couch

it is a dosha, and I have too much vata, it's like the wind, vattas can be slightly air headed :)

Why have I not received your newsletter?

because you have not signed yourself up on my email list.  It is also always posted on my facebook page.  Look for it today :)

I'm done, I think, just waiting for someone to proof read it for me

it is a dosha, and I have too much vata, it's like the wind, vattas can be slightly air headed :)

because you have not signed yourself up on my email list.  It is also always posted on my facebook page.  Look for it today :)

I'm done, I think, just waiting for someone to proof read it for me

Linky?  I don't go on facebook, btw.

You don't need to be on facebook to like Hudson River Yoga facebook.  It's a public place.... so go on, like it and check out the news letter :)  or you can friend me on fb and check out the newsletter there!

Ok, signed up.  Your fat elephant confuses and alarms me.  Makes me think of fatties doing yoga or somesuch.

ganesh.jpg

Sarah painted that when the studio first opened, it not a very good pic.  That is Ganesha by the way, the remover of obstacles

Yoga is serious business, no funny stuff

Mahatma Gandhi was a revered yogi, and chose to live rugged and ascetic lifestyle. He often went barefoot and as a result, developed calloused feet. He ate a sparing vegetarian diet, including many beans, and developed bad breath. He also went on a number of fasts, which caused him to become somewhat weak. He was a "Super-calloused fragile mystic with extra halitosis". :D:rolleyes:

• Heart 3

Mahatma Gandhi was a revered yogi, and chose to live rugged and ascetic lifestyle. He often went barefoot and as a result, developed calloused feet. He ate a sparing vegetarian diet, including many beans, and developed bad breath. He also went on a number of fasts, which caused him to become somewhat weak. He was a "Super-calloused fragile mystic with extra halitosis". :D:rolleyes:

LMAO :D