May 4th miles and such

JerrySTL

Please get her a box of sturdy plastic forks..and make sure you keep one in your jersey pocket... that is very important !

I did not ride...:whistle:  My neighbor and I did work avoidance and went down the river..forgot it was the longest garage sale weekend..Although we made it to the Smiling Pelican and had Quiche..at 10:30AM they were already SOLD OUT of Banana Cream Pie :(  I did buy a colorful summer dress..a little out of character for me...but it will be fun!

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

Rode the Hei Hei around camp like a little kid. Then I got serious and cleared some stupid, Scrappy brush from my building site. It's a start!

All this scrap was standing in the area behind it. That tree the shovel is leaning against was the easiest thing to dig up!

r43.jpg.9e3726a428c8c2ac546670ed330cd616.jpg

• Heart 2

8 on the Anthem with my bro.  im pretty much over my cold but still have some lingering congestion. He doesn’t ride too hard nor far so I figured it would be a good ride for me. 

Felt good to get out, haven’t ridden much the past month due to back to back illnesses.

3 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

About 250 miles.  I dominated!  Well, I didn't get in an accident, and there were a shit ton of bad drivers out there.

I enjoyed the Smart car weaving in and out of traffic at 85 mph. I didn't realize they even went 85mph!

Also, the car still got over 35mpg on the highway :)  Not bad as I rolled through 158k on the odometer during the trip home.

Oddly, too, is that gas today at Costco was $2.68/gal and the gas station a block away was $2.69/gal.  With no lines at the regular joint, the extra 12cents total was worth it!