How many cuss words do you know ?

Further

Years ago when my youngest daughter was around 13 YO, we were riding in an organized ride. We caught a guy erasing the painted road marking and making new ones leading the wrong direction. After my 'discussion' with the jerk was over, my daughter said that she had heard most of those words before but not in those combinations. I was trying to get the guy to take a swing at me so that I could plead self defense after what I planned on doing to him. He wisely didn't.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, wilbur said:

Especially the "c" word and "f bomb".

My wife grew up in a sea town.  Her old man literally was a captain -- of a sea vessel -- not an air vessel, Wilbur.  She knows some good cuss words but she doesn't use them.  Which is nice because when my potty mouth twin shows up from time to time -- usually when I'm 'pissed off' about something (angry?) -- then cuss words fly.  It's nice that when they do launch into the public medium, she's not offended.  But I never use the C word unless I use it 'cutely' as an adverb.  For instance, "That was a very c---ish thing to do". or "Don't be c---ly".  But I don't use these words in public.  Usually in the car or watching the telly. Or when I put a pick axe through my shin.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, maddmaxx said:

Image result for sailor hat

As mentioned, my wife's father was a captain and ran commercial fishing tenders and processors in Alaska.  She knows her cuss words -- which is great because I don't have to walk on egg shells or be constantly apologizing when I let go some beauties.