My dinner was free tonight!

petitepedal

9 hours ago, petitepedal said:

So...after holding on to them for a few years...I decided it was time to give up the Park tool kit I got a few years back...the resident who sold me a bunch of bike stuff..for less than $500....One of the Brit guys has become my new go to mechanic (Ian's vision is just too much of an issue for him to do some of the work)....Anyway I had talked to him about the tools earlier....I think it is the  Master kit...although I am not sure...think I already gave him the torque wrenches...anyway probably $300 to $600 in tools...brought him the tool box...and the "Tank" for a tune up and cleaning... He bought my dinner...He got taken..2 glasses of wine...about $12 and my burger & salad...sometimes they charge me the regular burger and fries charge...PLUS the charge for a salad...sometimes they deduct the fries or comp me a drink :dontknow:  I do not even want to guess how they decide this....anyway..he purchased my dinner for me!   And will do mechanic work...pretty much anytime :cheerleader:

I also have a bike stand ....brand new...still has the tags on it...with a tote/carrier...I will get that to him on the next run....I won't use it....I do have the park mechanic book too...maybe I should send that to G-Man...what do you think @Parr8hed

G would read it and have it memorized in a matter of minutes. 

• Heart 1