I'm addicted

Square Wheels

Don't laugh...I was SERIOUSLY addicted to a brand of breath mints in high school called "Velamints". I got another friend hooked too. I was to addicted, I started buying them by the case. The only thing that helped me stop was they stopped making them (or at least selling them in my area).

I don't see anything on google, but I'm pretty sure I read something years later about Velamints were removed (or reworked) because of some addictive property.

The orange ones are like heroin frosted crack to me.  I will eat a whole dang box in one go.

I know this sounds crazy, but I buy the 200 count orange and 200 count peppermint.  I dump them in a small bowl and mix them well, them dump them back in their containers.  I eat them as a mix.  The only good thing is they are very low calorie, less than 2 calories each, so if I can keep it to less than 50 a day that less than a 100 calories.

Sometimes I use them to keep me from falling asleep while driving.  I always sleep poorly, so I'm always a little tired.  Then sitting in stop and go traffic for almost 2 hours is murder.  I figure eating the tic tacs is worth it.

Don't laugh...I was SERIOUSLY addicted to a brand of breath mints in high school called "Velamints". I got another friend hooked too. I was to addicted, I started buying them by the case. The only thing that helped me stop was they stopped making them (or at least selling them in my area).

I don't see anything on google, but I'm pretty sure I read something years later about Velamints were removed (or reworked) because of some addictive property.

Class action suit, baby!  You could get $.42 or a coupon or something!

I LOVES me some Tic Tacs. But my wife recently got me addicted to Nice cinnamon breath mints from Walgreens. They're my new crack. They even come in an explanation point shaped tin.

Be forewarned before you try them. BAM! :whistle:

attachicon.gif220.jpg

BAM... the are hidden full of estrogen and you be a whiny bich from now on out until you are hooked on something else :)