Top of the morning to you.

Kzoo

Happy Thursday to you.

And just where is the top of the morning?

Working from home today.  A little cool right now - 57*.  Supposed to get up to 75 this afternoon.  I'm planning an extended lunch time to squeeze in a 30 mile ride.  I have a meeting this evening so I have to try to fit it in when I can.

Hope your day is a great one.

• Heart 2

Top of the Morning was a 6:30 this morning...when I was snuggled up with the wife and dog.

It's been all down hill since then...and not down hill as on a bike.  Down hill as in the circling the fucking drain.

6:30 and still in bed? The day was half over by then. :)

6:30 and still in bed? The day was half over by then. :)

You don't need to abuse Mr. Liver.  Just answer the stinking question.  My alarm went off at 6:30 and I shut it off and thought - Ugh, I'm working from home today and pulled the covers back up.  I'm not a morning person.  I went to bed last night at 1:30 and the night before at 2:00.  I like to go to bed early in the morning and get up late in the morning.  Late for me is 7:30 - 8:00 (if I can).  I don't think I see the top of the morning very often.

You don't need to abuse Mr. Liver.  Just answer the stinking question.  My alarm went off at 6:30 and I shut it off and thought - Ugh, I'm working from home today and pulled the covers back up.  I'm not a morning person.  I went to bed last night at 1:30 and the night before at 2:00.  I like to go to bed early in the morning and get up late in the morning.  Late for me is 7:30 - 8:00 (if I can).  I don't think I see the top of the morning very often.

I'm more of a morning person. I'm usually up between 4:15 and 4:45. I haven't seen the backside of 11 pm in a long while. :)

Happy Thursday to you.

And just where is the top of the morning?

Working from home today.  A little cool right now - 57*.  Supposed to get up to 75 this afternoon.  I'm planning an extended lunch time to squeeze in a 30 mile ride.  I have a meeting this evening so I have to try to fit it in when I can.

Hope your day is a great one.

Today I get a free steak for lunch.  We are sponsoring an event with one of our partners, Barracuda, about disaster recovery in virtualized environments.  The place is Keen's steakhouse, what should I have?  http://www.keens.com/OurMenus/Lunch/

I could take KT with both arms tied behind my back and blindfolded. 

Last time you tried to fight me with your hands tied and blindfolded, you woke up from a drunken stupor with a chapped ass, with smeared makeup and smelling of cigarettes and cheap perfume.

Like I remember? 

Remember what? That you had my smeared makeup on you that morning and smelled of my cheap perfume and cigarettes.

Do you remember that thing we did with the cigar? Monica Lewinksy style? No? Me either. ;)