I drove the Mustang yesterday

Road Runner

I thought you would want to know.

It now has 909 miles on the odometer.  This is hard to understand.  I almost never drive it and when I do, it is only short trips to the drive-in burger place and such.  909 miles is equal to 1/3 of the distance from the east coast to the west coast.  The facts just don't seem to correlate.   :scratchhead:

Every time I drive it, I remember why automatic transmissions are so great.  I am also shocked at the number of stoplights and stop signs we have in our city.  :(

• Heart 2

...my neighbor down the street bought (or maybe borrowed...he edits some kind of car enthusiast magazine) an original Shelby modified GT 350 Cobra Mustang about a month or two ago. He lives halfway down the block, and it still rattles my windows when he starts it up in his garage.:angry:

Just now, Page Turner said:

...my neighbor down the street bought (or maybe borrowed...he edits some kind of car enthusiast magazine) an original Shelby modified GT 350 Cobra Mustang about a month or two ago. He lives halfway down the block, and it still rattles my windows when he starts it up in his garage.:angry:

awesome

I have to take it in for new airbags.  I have ignored the recall for the past year or so, but now Ford is calling my house every two weeks and is sending letters once a week.  So I guess I will have the airbags replaced next week, just to get Ford off my back.  :angry:

8 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

What year is it?

Can we have a pic of it?

No

8 hours ago, Parr8hed said:

Come on.  Which motor?  Year?  You can't come in here not drop details like that.  

Just the standard GT engine.  300 hp, 5 speed manual.  

• Heart 2