Leaving today

goldendesign

I love Turkey.  Enjoy the trip, walk from Europe to Asia!  The Grand Bazaar is still worth seeing as is some time on the water in the Bosphorus Straights, the colour is incredible.  Take your negotiating skills with you. So much construction right now.  Istanbul is getting big.  Have fun, except the flight of course.  That is hell without a 2 year old.  :)   Turkish Airlines is great though.  

• Heart 2

5 hours ago, goldendesign said:

Fly out of the country for a few weeks today. Going to visit the wife's family in Turkey.

They really want to see my daughter, most have already cone here to visit but first time I've been there. Figure after 12 years I owed them the trip. 

They aren't too interested in seeing wife and I, the baby is the main attraction. So we'll stay in Ankara for a few days for everyone to get acclimated then leave my daughter with Grandma and the Aunt's. Wife and I travel to Istanbul, spend a few days, then Cappadocia, few more days, then Pamalluke for a day and back to Ankara.

Everything sounds fantastic; except the 21 hour flight with a 22-month old. Wish me luck!

Enjoy every minute of it. :) 

• Awesome 1