HELL-LOOOO!!!

Road Runner

There never was one.  I argued with SW back in the early days to let us delete our posts, but he said no.  He is a dumbass.

I argued with him on it too...I thought his final position was to have one that was only valid for a certain amount of time after you posted. Maybe that was just editing.

There was a delete for a short period of time, but at least one person started deleting everything on their way out the door.  That makes the place a mess.  Then it got turned into an edit button.  You can edit posts up to 2 hours.  After that, PM me and we'll negotiate a fee for edits / deletions.

• Heart 1

There was a delete for a short period of time, but at least one person started deleting everything on their way out the door.  That makes the place a mess.  Then it got turned into an edit button.  You can edit posts up to 2 hours.  After that, PM me and we'll negotiate a fee for edits / deletions.

Not again. My knees can only take so much before they start hurting. You're always having me on my knees.

The other place had it so that you could only delete threads that no one had replied to.  If you caught yourself making a dumb or duplicate thread, you could delete it prior to anyone responding.  That seemed to work well.  Especially with the duplicate post problem.

The other place had it so that you could only delete threads that no one had replied to.  If you caught yourself making a dumb or duplicate thread, you could delete it prior to anyone responding.  That seemed to work well.  Especially with the duplicate post problem.

There is no "other place". Hush your mouth!

• Heart 1

Sorry, this software doesn't have that option.  Either you can delete or you can't - no restrictions.  I prefer we don't have deleted content.

Sorry, this software doesn't have that option.  Either you can delete or you can't - no restrictions.  I prefer we don't have deleted content.

I agree.  You wouldn't want someone deleting a thread after others had responded.  That would suck.