Nine piles of....

Green Grass

....bear shit.  That's what I've shoveled up so far as I'm opening up the lake house.

One bear sighting...hanging around in my yard.  Neighbor who has been here all spring has seen numerous...including one putting his head in through an open window.  This is unusual activity.

4 minutes ago, Goat Geddah said:

....bear shit.  That's what I've shoveled up so far as I'm opening up the lake house.

One bear sighting...hanging around in my yard.  Neighbor who has been here all spring has seen numerous...including one putting his head in through an open window.  This is unusual activity.

Where is the lake house?

11 minutes ago, Goat Geddah said:

I mowed last evening...we are up to 13 piles.  I'm guessing that most or all got dropped before I got here last Friday...also evidence of bears climbing my trees.

Again, unusual activity...

With that many bears around I would watch out for hungry blonde chicks.  They will break in, eat all your food, trash a few chairs and then get into your bed and wait for you to come home.   

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Goat Geddah said:

I mowed last evening...we are up to 13 piles.  I'm guessing that most or all got dropped before I got here last Friday...also evidence of bears climbing my trees.

...there's no verse in the 12 days of Christmas that uses 13. :( Otherwise you'd be in good shape for a seasonal parody. 

" Ten bears a climbing, nine bears a shitting, eight bears a scratching....and a bear cu-ub in a fir tree."

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1