Rinky-dink

Randomguy

We had an event today that was kind of embarrassing, put on by a not very charming partner of ours.  This guy was short, fat, wearing a polo shirt and lacking charisma at our steak event, nobody paid him attention, and certainly didn't help sell a damn thing.  Other than the steak, it was a waste of time.

We had an event today that was kind of embarrassing, put on by a not very charming partner of ours.  This guy was short, fat, wearing a polo shirt and lacking charisma at our steak event, nobody paid him attention, and certainly didn't help sell a damn thing.  Other than the steak, it was a waste of time.

You should just get a bigger polo shirt so you don't look so bad.

Must have been a Barracuda salesman.

What did you end up ordering? Those prices are outrageous.

I got the filet mignon, which was excellent, green salad, and berries for dessert (I asked for whipped cream, which was also excellent).  I also had two rolls and butter, also excellent.   I am not eating breakfast today to help make up for some of the eating I did yesterday.

They had a great painting of a tiger, I will see if I can find it online...

The photo does not do it justice at all, I looked at that a bunch instead of listening to the non-charisma dude talking.

About the prices, hmmmm.....I think it is just a case of life in the big city when you get right down do it.  Everything costs bunches more here.