High Waisted Pants

Razors Edge

6 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

For those that are in good shape they can about get away with any style. For others it looks bad.

This young lady - viewed from the front (and dressed properly) is very cute and attractive.  But, a high waist and a crazy Seinfeld puffy shirt, and I got lost in the fashion!

HighWaist.thumb.jpg.fd69060fec45ed00b6866809491e501a.jpg

2 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

I have actually been wearing overalls around home when I need to wear pants. The waistband on jeans cuts right into my hernia repair. Not a fashion statement, just comfort. I’ll wear jeans tomorrow when I go to the doctor.

My dermatologist removed a few "suspicious" moles a while back, and one was around my mid-section.  I bought a cheap pair of suspenders and wore my baggiest pants & shorts for about a week.  It was nice to get back to regular pants, but there is something to be said for comfort over style. 

• Awesome 1

1 hour ago, 12string said:

Those pants are from the 80's.  Any fashion from the 80's is just wrong.

1 hour ago, Old#7 said:

I think we are all aware of that fact. ?

I saw a young guy wearing a knit tie recently.  I wore them in the 80’s but we wore squared ties, this one was pointy

Girls wear high waisted pants because their girlfriends tell them it looks good, knowing full well that no man really likes it thus trying to minimize the competition.  Kind of like if we all were all going out for beers, I would try to convince each of you that you should wear crocs because they look great on you

• Heart 2
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

Girls wear high waisted pants because their girlfriends tell them it looks good, knowing full well that no man really likes it thus trying to minimize the competition.  Kind of like if we all were all going out for beers, I would try to convince each of you that you should wear crocs because they look great on you

Wait what? Crocs aren’t cool?!?!?

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

Don’t listen to him, that’s a crock. Crocks are making a comeback.

Sanuk’s are popular out here with the Dad crowd but not so much the younger folks. Basically a sandal bottom with a thin loose cotton top.  You wear them as a slip on type shoe/sandal.

Super comfy for the beach or pool as they are easy to slip on/off but you don’t want to walk any real distance in them as there is little support.

• Heart 1