3AM

petitepedal

1 hour ago, Parr8hed said:

I was up at 3:55.  I pee'd about 38 gallons and went back to sleep until the alarm went off at 4:30.  I had a 45 min drive in to work this morning.  Clocked in at 5:31

I am always jealous when I hear someone peeing 38 gallons!  I would love to have a bladder that big. 

• Haha 1

Just now, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

I am always jealous when I hear someone peeing 38 gallons!  I would love to have a bladder that big. 

You only have to become young again.  Magic.

Actually, your bladder is probably still large.........it's your alarm system that's broken.

...wow. My computer here says that was seven hours ago.  I always have trouble sleeping if I have to cut back or curtail my aerobic exercise amount because of some stupid reason like injury or constant rain.  But there was a long time way back when I coiuldn't sleep at all, so I know how exhausting it can be. :( 

2 hours ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

2 hours ago, maddmaxx said:

You only have to become young again.  Magic.

Actually, your bladder is probably still large.........it's your alarm system that's broken.

A 70 year old guy goes to see his doc.  He said he had a problem.  Every morning at 7:00 am he has a nice long piss and a big healthy crap.  The doc is kinda amazed.  "What's the problem?  Most of my clients would love to be able to have a long, satisfying piss or a big healthy crap every day".

The guy said, well I have them every morning at 7:00.  Problem is I don't wake up until 8:00.

• Haha 2