One of my patients

Parr8hed

She told me that she got sick this morning.  

I suggested that maybe it was because she was eating the easy cheese on top of BBQ chips and washing it down with regular coke.

She didn't care for my suggestion.  

• Heart 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Parr8hed said:

I suggested that maybe it was because she was eating the easy cheese on top of BBQ chips and washing it down with regular coke.

Are we talking Coca Cola or blow?

1 minute ago, 12string said:

You cheap bastard!  Buy her a Sausage McMuffin without egg.  

Man, the Cheese Whiz/Easy Cheese discussion really pulled us all away from the real topic for discussion:

2 hours ago, Parr8hed said:

She...

Would Parr8 or wouldn't he???

WoJSTL tells her patients that they should try to be good with their diets 90% of the time as 100% is about impossible and pretty boring if you do it. However P8's patient seems to be one of those who only follows their diet about 25% of the time and that's mostly by accident.

That sounds really good, but you know what would put it over the top?  Sprinkle some bacon bits then on top of the cheese.  Make sure you suggest that next time.

• Heart 1

8 hours ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

But @Parr8hed wouldn’t approve, so he couldn’t recommend.

Still could, he could just assume your own made bacon bits so then it doesn't go against his better judgement.

On 5/16/2019 at 12:22 PM, Parr8hed said:

It always amazed me that a lot of people don't understand why they are in the condition that they are in. 

I coworker ate junk food all day, drank coke and mountain dew and didn't take his insulin when he should.   He died at the age of 42

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, BR46 said:

It always amazed me that a lot of people don't understand why they are in the condition that they are in. 

I coworker ate junk food all day, drank coke and mountain dew and didn't take his insulin when he should.   He died at the age of 42

I just noticed that my ideal weight is 30 {#%^*{ pounds less than current!  I haven’t been that weight in 30 years!  I need to get Sirius and loose the  first 20 then take it from there.  Need to get back on the bike since walking alone would kill my feet with the miles needed. Of course diet is 80% of it, so I have to off this fricken tapeworm! :D

5 minutes ago, BR46 said:

It amazes me too how people can be so clueless. Some things the “experts” waver on over the years like margarine being the healthy choice and now it’s considered pure evil. Vegetables have always been considered healthy and the less you mess with them the better. Carbonated drinks are of the devil. 

On 5/16/2019 at 1:22 PM, Parr8hed said:

Maybe she was pregnant again.

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, Longjohn said:

It amazes me too how people can be so clueless. Some things the “experts” waver on over the years like margarine being the healthy choice and now it’s considered pure evil. Vegetables have always been considered healthy and the less you mess with them the better. Carbonated drinks are of the devil. 

What about vegan doughnuts?  Asking for a friend.