Cortisone

petitepedal

8 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Cortisone is great for extended reduction in inflammation.  The problem with cortisone is that after about 3 injections it starts to destroy the joint.  Use sparingly.

Ed-Zackly what my doctor told me about my knee. He prescribed Euflexxa shots instead and they really helped. I'm off crutches and back to riding the bike again.

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Longjohn said:

That’ snot a problem, they can replace the joint.

The shoulder.  My younger brother had shoulder replacement about 4 years ago.  A terrible medical procedure.  The shoulder was not designed to be replaced.  It was months of healing and then months of PT.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

The shoulder.  My younger brother had shoulder replacement about 4 years ago.  A terrible medical procedure.  The shoulder was not designed to be replaced.  It was months of healing and then months of PT.

Not to mention many boat payments. 

• Haha 2

Feeling pretty good this morning....I will do some weight work tomorrow (remember the weight work didn't bother me)...plain old treadmill and incline with no weights this coming week...then next week I will add to vest and see what happens...again the goal is to be able to use a back pack or a camelbak for another 20 years :P