WoKzoo is looking at Airedales

Kzoo

1 hour ago, Airehead said:

That was very detailed.  However, I read it on my phone and it wasn't very mobile-friendly.  I need to find a way to deal with that on the eyephone.  I hate when to fit all the text on the screen, even in landscape mode, you have to scale the text down to microscopic size.  Sites like this one and Wikipedia do a wonderful job of scaling for different platforms. :)

• Heart 1

10 hours ago, Kzoo said:

Is this a good idea?

For her it is. You should start looking for a new place for yourself.?

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

The goofiness part makes me want one, but the high maintenance part is snot for us. 

Once a week grooming and a daily beard comb for us. Toenails seem O grow faster than any breed I have ever seen. 

34 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

That was very detailed.  However, I read it on my phone and it wasn't very mobile-friendly.  I need to find a way to deal with that on the eyephone.  I hate when to fit all the text on the screen, even in landscape mode, you have to scale the text down to microscopic size.  Sites like this one and Wikipedia do a wonderful job of scaling for different platforms. :)

I had no issues reading it on my iPhone ? 

In the last 25 years we have had JRTs as well as caring for JRTs owned by daughters.  And then there is the very large white 3 yo boxer we care for that was born deaf that  belongs to Daughter#2.  We understand querky and active.

39 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

How aboot the need for attention?

High need to be in your life as a partner. They like doing chores with us or whatever. They need jobs.  We just include them in most everything and that seems to work. Plus five to ten minutes a day of skill practice like sit-stays or weave poles or basic obedience. That is actually how the waffle Sunday ritual started. I was using leftover waffles as bait.