I'm near RG's home city.

I drove right past downtown Cleveland today.  I-90 traffic was fine, even with the idiot Ohio drivers.  And, the rivers didn't catch on fire.

I also drove past one of the old buildings I worked at and the University I graduated from.  I had no emotional feelings while doing so.

Anyway, Cleveland is a dump.  And, the Indians suck.

Shu Fang

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Shu Fang said:

I drove right past downtown Cleveland today.  I-90 traffic was fine, even with the idiot Ohio drivers.  And, the rivers didn't catch on fire.

I also drove past one of the old buildings I worked at and the University I graduated from.  I had no emotional feelings while doing so.

Anyway, Cleveland is a dump.  And, the Indians suck.

Shu Fang

But it is better than Cincinnati, though. 

1 minute ago, Shu Fang said:

Cinci is an extremely low bar.  We aren't winning much.

Shu Fang

We have tourism videos, and a real football team and black squirrels.   The black squirrels always force a re-evaluation of everything you ever thought you believed in, they are that cool.  

7 hours ago, Randomguy said:

We have tourism videos, and a real football team and black squirrels.   The black squirrels always force a re-evaluation of everything you ever thought you believed in, they are that cool.  

Olney Illinois has even cooler white squirrels and that doesn't make them better than Cincinnati. ? However Olney does have a pretty good High School football team which might give them a leg up on all of Ohio.

7 hours ago, Randomguy said:

My wife ran over a black squirrel on our road about a year ago. That’s what she gets for trying to miss them. I think the rest of them took the hint and moved on, we haven’t seen any since. They always hung out at a sharp bend in the road.