What do you think

BR46

FSad news think that she going to pass on it...the size is just a little to big. 

The frame is a 52 and she would like a 50. She did take it for a good test ride felt like the frame was to big 

• Sad 2

51 minutes ago, BR46 said:

FSad news think that she going to pass on it...the size is just a little to big. 

The frame is a 52 and she would like a 50. She did take it for a good test ride felt like the frame was to big 

I understand completely :nodhead:   I call that the Goldilocks Syndrome

9 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

It's the better part of a tt bike.  Tell her to get her butt up on the nose of the saddle where it beongs and the frame will be just right.

The one thing that she didn't like was when she was standing with both feet on the ground was the top tube was getting a little friendly with her. 

She did like the way it rides. 

1 minute ago, BR46 said:

The one thing that she didn't like was when she was standing with both feet on the ground was the top tube was getting a little friendly with her. 

She did like the way it rides. 

If you can put both feet on the ground while sitting on your bike it's too small. The real question is what is her leg to trunk ratio.  If like me she is short legged and long trunked  a tickling top tube is a fact of life if the rest of the frame is going to work.

10 minutes ago, Airehead said:

If it doesn’t feel right she won’t ride it. Good decision 

Yup!  My first real bike was 2 cm too big and it never felt right.  I am holding a 40 year grudge against the LBS that unloaded it on me!  Shirley it was something they had in stock and wanted to unload.

10 minutes ago, Airehead said:

If it doesn’t feel right she won’t ride it. Good decision 

She did like the bike and the fit while riding it. The top tube was a wee bit to high for comfort 

1 hour ago, BR46 said:

She did like the bike and the fit while riding it. The top tube was a wee bit to high for comfort 

The decision was already made but my initial thought was the frame was too big... Never a good deal if it doesn’t fit.

• Heart 1