Ever hear of Steward Medical Group?

Longjohn

That’s who runs my favorite hospital now. I wasn’t impressed. They keep wanting me to fill out a survey on my recent stay. I don’t think I’m going to. If you can’t say something nice don’t say anything at all. I wasn’t feeling well at all during my stay and that could influence my survey. The address on the survey is in Boston, maybe Squarewheels knows something about them?

"Steward Health Care is the largest private, for profit physician led health care network in the United States. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Steward operates 36 hospitals in the United States and the country of Malta that regularly receive top awards for quality and safety. The company employs approximately 40,000 health care professionals. The Steward network includes multiple urgent care centers and skilled nursing facilities, substantial behavioral health services, over 7,900 beds under management, and approximately 2.2 million full risk covered lives through the company's managed care and health insurance services.

The Steward Health Care Network includes five thousand physicians across 800 communities who help to provide more than 12 million patient encounters per year. Steward Medical Group, the company's employed physician group, provides more than six million patient encounters per year. The Steward Hospital Group operates hospitals in Malta and nine states across the U.S., including Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Utah."

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190107005161/en/Steward-Health-Care-Joins-Innovative-Effort-Solve

• Awesome 1

46 minutes ago, donkpow said:

"Steward Health Care is the largest private, for profit physician led health care network in the United States. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Steward operates 36 hospitals in the United States and the country of Malta that regularly receive top awards for quality and safety. The company employs approximately 40,000 health care professionals. The Steward network includes multiple urgent care centers and skilled nursing facilities, substantial behavioral health services, over 7,900 beds under management, and approximately 2.2 million full risk covered lives through the company's managed care and health insurance services.

The Steward Health Care Network includes five thousand physicians across 800 communities who help to provide more than 12 million patient encounters per year. Steward Medical Group, the company's employed physician group, provides more than six million patient encounters per year. The Steward Hospital Group operates hospitals in Malta and nine states across the U.S., including Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Utah."

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190107005161/en/Steward-Health-Care-Joins-Innovative-Effort-Solve

Holy Samoley that’s a big company. Maybe I should fill out the survey? The care was ten times better when it was a not for profit hospital. I was born in that hospital, most of my wife’s treatments/surgeries were there, my broken hip was repaired there. 

• Heart 1

Just reading that press release, they seem to have an eye on quality. I'd fill out the survey.

The hospital I go to sent me surveys to complete. I did it but I didn't like it. It seems like everybody wants me to fill out their survey. It's gotten so bad, I've stopped filling out customer reviews. I did a good one for Garneau but they didn't publish it. I hope they at least read it.