How is the weather?

Airehead

1 hour ago, Kzoo said:

I’m concerned for @jsharr.  I don’t think he’s in Kansas anymore.  Wait.  I heard that Dallas area got pounded pretty good.

We got torrential rains.  Had water come over the foundation into the master bath and closet.  Looks like I will be pulling out hardwoods and going back to tile there.

The creek at the end of our street was further out of its banks than I have ever seen it in 40 years of living in the area.

• Sad 2

4 hours ago, Airehead said:

Petite, are you still fighting wind. 

..personally, I try to hold it in in elevators and cars when you can't roll down the windows because it's raining.  Otherwise, I don't fight it.  It's supposed to rain all day again here today, which is pretty late for us.  All the cherries that are not already picked are gonna split on the tree, and it's too late to do anything about it. :(  I bought some of an earlier variety from a guy who's gonna lose a lot of money this year.

3 hours ago, jsharr said:

We got torrential rains.  Had water come over the foundation into the master bath and closet.  Looks like I will be pulling out hardwoods and going back to tile there.

The creek at the end of our street was further out of its banks than I have ever seen it in 40 years of living in the area.

Ouch. I don't like to read about weather damage. Good luck.

This morning it was kinda nice so I started jockeying the cars around to get the groovy little motorbike out.... Then I heard thunder and the skies let loose. Now the sky's are clear but its too dang windy to ride. So I'm trying to seal my leaking gutters again. Instead of caulk this time I'm trying spray tar seal in a can. Cant make it any worse. :dontknow:  

• Heart 1

90F and muggy today.  Same for tomorrow.  Then back to the low 70's for a high on Tuesday.

I managed to keep the house relatively cool (low 80's) with the windows closed until about 4 pm when a nice, fairly constant breeze occurred.

Low of 73 tonight and "feels like 90" at 10 am tomorrow, so I guess I'll be getting my next outdoror exercise on Tuesday.

Was industrious, got all my chores done. Used the Drexel on 12 paws of toenails.  It was sunny and nice. Grabbed my gun and went to shoot some trap.  Gun club is less than 5 miles away. It was pouring when I got there. Radar showed red cells for a long time. Came home. 30minutes later it was humid but the precipitation had ended.