5/19 miles & such

bikeman564™

We just got back from a 20 mile ride. Planned to do 30 or so but storms started rolling in. Last two miles was thundering and could see the rain behind us. Felt a few drops but home before it cut loose.

• Heart 2

Temps hovering at 40 and lots of rain!!!  I went to Planet Fitness...20 minutes on the treadmill did some time at 10 and 11% and 3mph...then I did  2/3's of a workout from a few weeks ago...not sure how much the cortisone has actually helped :dontknow:  I am thinking I will be in for an MRI one of these days soon....

• Heart 1

Da nada!  We had the local Arts Festival in town this weekend, so we invited my SiL to come with the family.  So, got a bit of slow walking among the booths, plus the usual dog walks in, and called it a rest day.  Temps topped 90* and still humid, so nice enough to relax a bit in the cool - installed just in time for the heat - AC!

Took a NAP(!) for an hour too!!!

#WINNING

7 miles on the Schwinn Twinn with WoJSTL. VERY windy. I spend a few hours building the bike rack for it. Putting the bike together was easier. Instructions were horrible and two parts didn't fit until I modified them. The thing is a beast. The top of the bike is just under 9 feet off the ground.

20190519_153351.jpg

• Heart 2

Just now, jdc2000 said:

Now you need a clearance reminder tag for the dashboard with that setup.

I have a large orange traffic cone sitting right next to the bike rack in the garage. If I get the rack out, I'm going to put the traffic cone just inside the garage door. That way I'll both ram the bike into the house and destroy a traffic cone.