The "I like Wilbur" thread

Road Runner

Please say something nice about Wilbur.

I like him.  I do not know him in real life, but from reading his posts, I think he must be a very good person.  :mellow:

Accordingly, I plan to like all of his Cafe posts for the next week, no matter how crappy some of them might be.  

Unless he says something derogatory about Cheese, of course.  I am incapable of liking derogatory Cheese remarks.  :)

• Heart 2

9 minutes ago, wilbur said:

I do however have a sharp tongue and short temper.  

I would imagine that these traits are common in people of great intellect and wisdom.  It probably takes a great deal of patience to deal with those of us who are so much less knowledgeable and perceptive.    :nodhead:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

I would imagine that these traits are common in people of great intellect and wisdom.  It probably takes a great deal of patience to deal with those of us who are so much less knowledgeable and perceptive.    :nodhead:

If I had patience I would be a doctor..

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, Page Turner said:

...I don't understand why Canadians are so unfailingly polite.  If I had to spend winters in the frozen North, out there on the tundra, I would be meaner than a snake. 

That which does not kill us makes us stronger. We like knowing we are strong. (Ok, I ain't Canadian, but my accent makes people ask me if I am!)

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

..that's what people told me about all my childhood traumas.  It's a big fat LIE !!!  I think even you'd have to admit I am permanently damaged.  :( 

I think I can admit to that.  What I don't know and therefore can't acknowledge is the reason for said permanent damage.