Monday Motivator

Airehead

2 hours ago, Airehead said:

What fantastic things will you accomplish today and what motivates you to get them done?

Working on the annual ITAR Registration form. This is one where it would not be easy to explain if I didn't get it done. Tens of millions of business is at stake, but it is a high probability we'll get it done and in by end of May deadline. Just have a couple steps to go.

After work, I have to drive out to the Darien Lake exit to pick up BuffCarla at the Flying J truck stop.  Missing her for 4 days is my motivation. Not too mention how long I'd be in the doghouse if I left her out there - 30 miles from home.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

Today is  STAT holiday so I am home today.  Spent yesterday installing two new raised garden boxes in the back yard and if the rain holds off I will get the soil and fill them today.

No other motivation than I know it will make WofZ happy.

FB_IMG_1558362819680.jpg

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

20 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

Today is  STAT holiday so I am home today.  Spent yesterday installing two new raised garden boxes in the back yard and if the rain holds off I will get the soil and fill them today.

No other motivation than I know it will make WofZ happy.

FB_IMG_1558362819680.jpg

I put those in ages ago and it was a hell of a big job!

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, petitepedal said:

After being up between 2 and 4 AM...I managed to get up for work!  I will bring cookies in for the men's coffee group to celebrate my birthday...

No other plans...bringing my workout gear with...will probably hit the gym....don't think the shot did much of anything...:dontknow:

You know the more I find out about you.....the more you seem to be a really nice person. :foryou: