What's goin' on kids?

Parr8hed

I got up early and drove G man to an Elementary school that my sister's kids go to.  They made him a prayer chain that wrapped around the gym.  They sent him hundreds of get well cards.  He showed up to day to thank them during morning assembly.  It was touching.  As they walked out many gave him a high 5 and said "way to go".

I have a meeting at 12:30 then off for a few days.

We are doing some "repair affair" tomorrow for the wife's work.  They adopted some old person and now I have to go clean their gutters, cut their grass, trim hedges, etc.  Like I don't have enough of that shit to do at home.

Tomorrow afternoon there is a motorcycle ride to help raise money for one of our close friends who have a 5 year old that needs a heart transplant.  I am doing that on a borrowed motorcycle (they would not let me ride my road bike). 

My grandmother has to have an open heart procedure to fix a jacked-up aortic valve.

We've got lots going on around here.

I got up and got the boys fed, Ryan and I donned our Scout uniforms and we got to be in the color guard for the flag ceremony today at his school.  Had over 20 scouts there in uniform.  They were awesome.

Going to go home and ride bikes with Ryan today after work.

Sounds like your plate is full, but serving someone else is a great way to get outside of yourself.  Sounds like that is not a problem for you this weekend.

Be careful on the motorsickle.  They are move eville than running ever thought about being.

The SquareHead Forum has been quiet without our Parody King.  It was noted the other day that he was missing and Jfarrrrrt tried to jump in and take the position.  We can't let that happen.

Ha!  Just been awfully busy around here. 

I got up and got the boys fed, Ryan and I donned our Scout uniforms and we got to be in the color guard for the flag ceremony today at his school.  Had over 20 scouts there in uniform.  They were awesome.

Going to go home and ride bikes with Ryan today after work.

Sounds like your plate is full, but serving someone else is a great way to get outside of yourself.  Sounds like that is not a problem for you this weekend.

Be careful on the motorsickle.  They are move eville than running ever thought about being.

I am uber careful on the motorcycle.  I actually think that it makes you a better driver in a car.  I went through a period in my life where I drove a bike everywhere, rain, shine, snow... In a 4 year period I put 36,000 miles on my motorcycle and about 8,000 on my truck.  I was sad to see that bike go but it was time.  I may have another one when the kids are older.