I have no energy

Road Runner

I have no vim or vigor.  I think the hot weather here (90's) has taken my body by surprise.  

It is not supposed to be in the 90's in May.  :(

Does this ever happen to you?  If so, what do you do to restore your vim and vigor?  :huh:

Just typing this is wearing me out.  :(

14 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

I have no vim or vigor.  I think the hot weather here (90's) has taken my body by surprise.  

It is not supposed to be in the 90's in May.  :(

Does this ever happen to you?  If so, what do you do to restore your vim and vigor?  :huh:

Just typing this is wearing me out.  :(

Walk down to the beach and peruse the summer's new arrivals.

• Heart 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, wilbur said:

Maybe your diet has too much sugar.   

No.  When I rode last night I had no energy.  Blah.  I may need to up the sugar.  Or at least the carbs.  :(

2 hours ago, maddmaxx said:

Are you still recovering from "the cold".  It kicked my ass for several weeks.

No.  I'm past that recent illness, I think.  Although it seems at times that my overall health deteriorated from that plague and that I haven't felt the same since.  Probably just in my head.  That was some nasty crap, though.  

17 hours ago, Road Runner said:

Yeah, the last coupla weeks have been fatigued. I had a week of 63 hours including about 1200 driving miles and since then it's just been bleech.

This weekend, Wo2 had us fixing up the porch and (what little we claim) backyard. Bush removal, hanging stuff, small extra pad for the grill, potting soil, mulch, etc. 'Course, she doens't get up until 11 AM, so that leaves the hottest part of the day to do the work.

I need to perk up, the g'young'un arrives Saturday

• Heart 1

8 minutes ago, 2Far said:

Yeah, the last coupla weeks have been fatigued. I had a week of 63 hours including about 1200 driving miles and since then it's just been bleech.

This weekend, Wo2 had us fixing up the porch and (what little we claim) backyard. Bush removal, hanging stuff, small extra pad for the grill, potting soil, mulch, etc. 'Course, she doens't get up until 11 AM, so that leaves the hottest part of the day to do the work.

I need to perk up, the g'young'un arrives Saturday

How does this help me?   :(