KFC II

ChrisL

Any of you guys following Kate Courtney?  She is the current women’s MTB XC world champ and just won her first World Cup race last weekend beating several of the top women racers like Annika Langveld and Jolanda Neff.

This young American is absolutely killing it on the XC circuit right now.  

58 minutes ago, Airehead said:

why is this called KFC?

My attempt at silly humor. Partially because of Katie F’ing Compton the cyclocross racer nicknamed  KFC and the quesadilla thread from earlier.

Kate Courtney is quiet the Studette tho.

• Heart 2

56 minutes ago, Airehead said:

Sorry you had to explain it. I will try to be more with it next time. 

I didn’t get it either, definitely a reach.  Good explained, though. 

I miss the days when people actually cared about mtb racing.  Juli Furtado, John Tomac, Ned Overend, and Missy Giove seemed more interesting than any of the current crop. Not sure why.   

10 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I miss the days when people actually cared about mtb racing.  Juli Furtado, John Tomac, Ned Overend, and Missy Giove seemed more interesting than any of the current crop. Not sure why.   

The Euros took over the sport and Americans stopped following.  Well time to get back into it!

9 hours ago, Randomguy said:

I actually got the joke when I opened it up.  But that is because I have a son that is so ate up with cycling that he blabbers non-stop about racers.  He probably thinks that F'ing is Katie's real middle name.