TIG Lucky

Digital_photog

1 minute ago, petitepedal said:

Sorry I called her a he..you need a pink ribbon...or an x rated photo:whistle:

You want pictures of her laying on her back with all her private parts exposed like a Aussie would do?  Aussies are sluts.  Our last one would come wiggle between my legs if I told her to give me a lap dance.  I wonder if I can teach a border collie to give lap dances.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Airehead said:

so so cute---i assume the plan is for her to work the new additions to your farm?

We want her to work the sheep, cattle and horses.  She is from competition sheep herding lines.  Both have her parents have won many herding awards in Iowa.  She already herds chickens.  She would round up the chickens in the evening to put them in the chicken house for her breeder.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

35 minutes ago, Digital_photog said:

@sheep_herder if you need another one he has 3 females available.  With a litter of 8 he had more than expected. I think those 3 will go fast.

No thanks, as we are up to 4 dogs, with 2 border collies, a Corgi, and a Kelpie.  That will last us for a while.  We just got a 5-year old border collie 2 weeks ago.  Have fun with the pup. Sounds like you got a Good One.

• Heart 2

This morning at 4:50am  we had a severe thunderstorm. Heavy rain, high wind, hail.  Broke off our big Blue Spruce tree in the fron't yard. Blew over our storage semi trailer. blew down a section of the horse fence. 

DSC02418.jpg.44d7340e567b88185cf43f16c0ff02d0.jpg

DSC02422.jpg.b1aa2c0e1f7448e08a6129087c8154c3.jpg

Lucky is very tired. She knew I needed her help to build fence.  We reset the side that blew down that walked the whole pasture to check for more problems.  I ended up with over 10,000 steps on my garmin and her steps are much smaller so I know she had many more.

DSC02438.thumb.jpg.dedc1351da75d0585590d45572d08156.jpg

I'm sure she came along to protect me from the big bad horses.  I don't think the puppy treats in my pocket had anything to do with it.

DSC02440.jpg

DSC02450.jpg

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

Threads with adorable puppies should be titled very clearly with a title like "Adorable Puppiy Inside"  or "Look here Kirby!!!"  :angry:

Too cute!  Congratulations on the new addition!

• Heart 1

Shila likes her baby sister Lucky.  Hard to keep the 2 of them apart.  They were not happy there was a kennel fence between them.

0527190944a_Burst01.jpg.f8a2a936b634a71f506d8e95286bdb12.jpg

Started using the shepherd whistle today.  Only took a couple times till Lucky was coming to me on the whistle with no voice call. The whistle gets her attention much quicker.

• Heart 2