"Sir! Are you alright?"

2Far

46 minutes ago, jsharr said:

with maple syrup, eggs over easy and five sausages.

Pot bellies make a man look either oafish, or like a gorilla. But on a woman, a pot belly is very sexy. The rest of you is normal. Normal face, normal legs, normal hips, normal ass, but with a big, perfectly round pot belly. If I had one, I'd wear a tee-shirt two sizes too small to accentuate it.

4 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

Pot bellies make a man look either oafish, or like a gorilla. But on a woman, a pot belly is very sexy. The rest of you is normal. Normal face, normal legs, normal hips, normal ass, but with a big, perfectly round pot belly. If I had one, I'd wear a tee-shirt two sizes too small to accentuate it.

That would have to be one charming pig.

I walked Jake faster than usual, trying to get myself a little out of breath on our walk and make it a little more aerobic.

My calfs hurt afterword and I went to Ann's Dari Creme to pick up a footlong hotdog.  Ann's was voted "Baltimore's Best Hotdog"even though it's outside of Baltimore and Anne Arundel County's "Best Cheap Eats" by the local newspaper.  So the rushhour line was out the door at 5:30 pm on Tuesday.

After several minutes I leaned over and grabbed a railing and someone said, "Are you alright?"

I replied, "Yeah, just too much exercise and my calves are cramping."

But none of the sob's in front of me volunteered to let me up in line!

So I didn't get out of there for at least 20 minutes.  The food was great - I had the half the double footlong and fries Tuesday and Wednesday.