This morning

Parr8hed

Pulled into the center at the same time as the security guard.  05:45.   Immediately a dude rolls up on a bike right in front of my truck yelling at both of us "Do you have any change?"

Let me tell you that if you are going to work in Louisvile, there is a certain area that you want to avoid.  I am sitting right in the middle of that area. 

While I am sitting in my truck watching this dude's hands a knock on my window scared the shit out of me.  It was a crackhead asking for a cigarette.  I yelled at her to get the Eff away from my truck.  They both took off. 

Still trying to decide if they were working together and had very bad intentions.  It could have gotten quite messy. 

• Heart 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

Still trying to decide if they were working together and had very bad intentions.  It could have gotten quite messy. 

True of almost every human interaction ever :D

And human/bear or human/moose, or, the worst & most common, human/squirrel!

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

7 minutes ago, sheep_herder said:

What are you implying, maybe that one squirrel gets out front to slow you down while the other one jumps through your spokes?:whistle:

Come between a mama bear and her baby - bad news. Come between a mama moose and her baby - bad news.  I've never seen a mama squirrel and her baby, but I run up against countless "squirrels behaving like maniacs chasing and chirping at each other" nonsense.  Those little effers will then go in two separate directions - neither the obvious/safe route - and it goes bad from there.  I had one recently run under my bottom bracket - avoiding the front and rear wheel and the cranks!  Another recently ran full bore at my front wheel, turned on a dime, and brushed his tail & azz against my Zipp rim - which I assume was good for him since the rim is higher and thus the spokes are higher?

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Would be nice if you wanted quick access to a locked and loaded gun, but I would not leave it there if I was out of the vehicle, would you?

Not overnight. Into the Quickie Stop or Wendy's I would. Overnight @ the hotel or in my driveway, definitely not.

1 hour ago, Razors Edge said:

Come between a mama bear and her baby - bad news. Come between a mama moose and her baby - bad news.  I've never seen a mama squirrel and her baby, but I run up against countless "squirrels behaving like maniacs chasing and chirping at each other" nonsense.  Those little effers will then go in two separate directions - neither the obvious/safe route - and it goes bad from there.  I had one recently run under my bottom bracket - avoiding the front and rear wheel and the cranks!  Another recently ran full bore at my front wheel, turned on a dime, and brushed his tail & azz against my Zipp rim - which I assume was good for him since the rim is higher and thus the spokes are higher?

So when I take Jack out for his morning pee I grab a handful of unsalted mixed nuts and feed the squirrels.  They know me now and come running when I take jack out.   

The other night my daughter & SIL we’re visiting for dinner and as they left we took Jack for his walk so we all left together.  SIL is first and one of the squirrels scrambled out of the tree and heads right for him.  He screams like a sissy girl and runs behind us!!!?!  Granted this guy is 6’2” 230 lbs!?!?

Me, dude what the fuck... it’s a freaking Squirrel man, why are you running from a squirrel....  I thought it was coming for me!?!?

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, parodybot said:

So the question has to be asked?  Would you hit it?

2 hours ago, 2Far said:

So I gotta ask, would you have hit it?

2 hours ago, parodybot said:

So the question has to be asked?  Would you hit it?

Ewwwww, they were crack heads. He has more respect for his junk than that!! 

Ew again.

• Haha 1