Koreans are on par with the brits, food-wise

Randomguy

yes....and it aint on the menu. 

exactly. If they're a Korean place, they serve it. Pap is the Korean word for rice. Bi Bim Pap is a bunch of meat and  veggies on a bed of rice with a fried egg on top of it all. The best part, though, is the hot sauce they serve in a little cup on the side

exactly. If they're a Korean place, they serve it. Pap is the Korean word for rice. Bi Bim Pap is a bunch of meat and  veggies on a bed of rice with a fried egg on top of it all. The best part, though, is the hot sauce they serve in a little cup on the side

Ah, all those foods the chinamen eat are flavored mainly with fish-heads and salt and msg.  Gross.

The interesting thing here is that 4 times now I have complained about Korean food to different people who all claimed I had not eaten at the best korean place, and took me to the best korean places they knew, where  I was profoundly disappointed the first two times.  The other times I expected crap and received it, so I wasn't as disappointed.

Anyway, I realize that I have been disrespectful to those korean chinamen when comparing their food to the brits.  As least they have a national food, even though it completely sucks, the brits haven't really found a way to do that.

sorry....the best part is usually the owner's daughter :whistle:  

• 1 year later...