I wish I had a real weekend! (my weekend in pics)

SuzieQ

Taught two classes Saturday, then a meeting with a teacher and general studio accounting work.  Got home at 4pm, walked the dogs (babysitting my son's dog) got into a little black dress and went gallery hopping in Kingston.  One of my students had a gallery opening.

This morning I taught a class and made people scared and happy, then my daughter and her friend came over and we went to brunch where we felt like we were on vacation because we were sitting outside and there was a nice guy singing beachy songs.  Nixie loves my daughter's friend and tells her secrets!  The girls and I then drove to a local waterfall to soak up the sun and nature.  We made fruit infused water to bring with us, while we were drinking it my daughter's friend told me about putting fresh strawberries in wine.... what a great idea :)

• Heart 1

Pics!  (Please!)

That lady must have gotten pretty mad at someone because she's really red in the face.  Is that the equivalent of 'time out' when someone misbehaves in yoga class - you make them balance upside down on two chairs until they learn to behave?

;)

I don't have any current pics of Split Rock, but you could google it... it's Mohonk preserve and where locals hang out :)  if you continue down the trail you can hang with with no clothes!

and yes, that is how I punish my students :)

• Heart 2

chest cold. Its in my inner ear, too, so if I get doing anything physical, I just shut right down. Seems like there's the flu going around here

those signs on the trees there look like the work of city slickers. If city slickers can get there, it must not be very far into the woods

you get out in the real woods and you can get nekkid and shoot guns at sticks of dynamite and nobody will bother you

I think its the flu.  I say its a summer flu because its after Memorial Day

but then I'm no doctor

A real doctor might tell you the flu is a remnant of this last winter, or a harbinger of the coming glacial freeze.  You should see a witch doctor about this, though, as soon as possible.

A real doctor might tell you the flu is a remnant of this last winter, or a harbinger of the coming glacial freeze.  You should see a witch doctor about this, though, as soon as possible.

No, It's after Memorial Day and before Labor Day.  It is obviously a summer flu.  Nate knows of what he is speaking.

I don't have any current pics of Split Rock, but you could google it... it's Mohonk preserve and where locals hang out :)  if you continue down the trail you can hang with with no clothes!

and yes, that is how I punish my students :)

I gotta meet you sometime if I ever get to thike that AT. :D

• Heart 1

That looks like fun, SQ!  Nixie sure is a hussy, hugging everybody!

Nate, did we ever decide if you have a summer, spring, or winter cold yet?

I am betting KT got him sick... KT will nibble on anyones wood!